We are looking for Tech Lead – Full Stack for our Direct client a large manufacturing company and for their IT Team based out of Chennai.
POSITION: Tech Lead (Full Stack)
JOB LOCATION: Chennai / Bangalore
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time
Writing quality, maintainable and scale-able code and tuning them to optimize performance.
Developing data models.
Helping, coaching & guiding team members on technical implementation and planning.
Performing code reviews, implementation reviews, database design reviews, API design reviews, monitoring coding standards.
Owning the deliverables and overall technical aspect of the project.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
A Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science / Information Technology.
7+ years of experience in hands on coding scale-able and high volume web applications on Cloud
Educational qualification has no bar for the right candidate.
- Expertise in designing and developing scale-able and high volume web applications on Cloud.
- Expertise in architecting a project through microservices and creating cloud native applications.
- Expertise in Java Spring & Spring Boot Framework.
- Expertise in designing and developing web services using SOAP / REST / JSON / XML.
- Expertise in databases like MySQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Redis.
- Expert understanding of Application Server / Web Server like Apache TomCat, NGNIX etc.
- Expertise in architecting through cloud services from AWS, Google Cloud & Azure Cloud.
- Expertise in monitoring server and database performance and tweaking the code for best results.
- Expertise in CI / CD
- Expertise in Technical Solutioning and Architecting
- Working Knowledge of building PWA (Progressive Web Apps)
- Working Knowledge on working on RPA / Workflow based engine like Flowable, Camunda, etc.
- Prior experience in BPMN & CMMN
- Strong problem solving skills, attention to detail.
- Experience in quick delivery of business value through release management and agile methodologies, preferably experience with SCRUM
- A highly collaborative personality and excellent written and verbal communication skills, comfortable with all levels of management.
- Research all available technologies, determine suitability and provide guidance on the best solution for the project at hand.
- Guide team members by offering support, advice and best practices recommendations throughout the project implementation.
If interested kindly forward your MS Word RESUME with the following details:-
Years of work experience:
Years of relevant work experience:
Date of birth:
Name of college and university:
Thanks & Regards
Christopher Sudhakar V
XODUS Consulting Services
Mobile: 91 – 9962 112182
e-Mail ID: [Confidential Information]