Role: Software Engineer (Full Stack Developer)
Can you help us shape the future We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Digital Process Industries team as a System Engineer and help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
What will the future look like What can we look forward to We don´t know for sure. That´s why we need true pioneers who, while exploring the world of research and development, trigger innovative projects and come up with unusual paths towards a solution – our drive to make the impossible possible has no limits! This is your chance: drive global change with us.
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives our customers. What is the environment What is the user story based on Implementation means – trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world. Join our team and enjoy the freedom to think in completely new categories.
What part will you play!
- Responsible for Design of software solutions based on requirements and within the constraints of architectural /design guidelines.
- Derive software requirements and software functional specification, validate software requirements, provide software feasibility analysis and software effort estimation.
- Accurate translation of software architecture into design and code.
- You will guide Scrum team members on all design topics & implementation consistency against the design/architecture
- Guide the team in test automation design and also towards implementation of the same
- Responsible for design and develop rich Single page applications using Angular.
- Should be capable of creating middle wares and interfaces for backend systems.
- Own and deliver UI modules independently
Use your skills to move the world forward!
- We need a BE / B.Tech / MCA / ME / M.Tech graduate in Computer Science, Electronics or Electrical Engineering from a college/university of repute and having an excellent academic track record.
- Experience in design skills and creating reusable components, widgets.
- Writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks.
- Experience in working with canvas and charting libraries
- Good knowledge in Web API, SOAP and REST service know how and well versed in MVC architecture
- Work experience in unit testing frameworks, Advanced C#, ASP.NET CORE, (Task-based / Asynchronous programming experience mandatory) and e2e test suites using Protractor/Cypress.
- Knowledge of GIT/TFS/JIRA is added advantage.
- Experience in writing unit testcases using Nunit / Xunit.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We’re dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: