Job Description: Operation
1. Facilities Management operations ( PPM/reactive maintenance /breakdown maintenance/predictive maintenance/projects)
2. Manage contractors during service period/DLP period/warranty period
3. Assist in preparation of Budget and monitor and track budget.
4. Performance monitoring of service level agreements/service providers.
5. Control and manage variable works effectively to keep the spends within the budgets.
Job Description: Community Management/Customer:
1. Implement energy efficiency measures devised by FM team contributing to cost saving
2. Developing and manage proactive working relationship with the business partners to establish areas of service improvements
3. Manage effective resolution of customer grievances in a timely manner
4. Assisted community management in handing over the units/checkout /maintenance
Job Description: Communications:
1. Establish clear lines of authority and responsibilities across the team
2. Maintain good communication with supply chain.
Job Description: Reporting:
1. Attend weekly and monthly key meetings and report issues under the area of responsibility
2. Follow escalation procedures during emergency occurs if any within the area of responsibility
3. Prepare FM reports for management review.
Job Description: Financial:
1. Manage commercial agreements to ensure the contract variances are within the budgeted expectation.
2. Prepare operational budget in line with the contract requirement
3. Ensure all the transactions are done based on approved DOA.
Job Description: Energy Management:
1. Feasibility study and identify opportunities
2. Sustain the adopted methods without fail
Areas of Expertise
• Facilities Management
• Community Management
• Project Management
• Pre-opening & Operational budgeting
• Energy Management
• Asset Life cycle assessment & Forward Planning
• Performance Management