Job Description :
Hiring for Heavy Machinery Manufacturing Industry in Aurangabad
Position: Export Engineer 02
Department: Import Export
Education – DME / BE
Experience: Min 1 Years of Experience in International Sales & Marketing and Import-Export
Salary: up to 3.60 LPA
- Topreparedocumentstothe bankforImportandExportpayment.
- Keep close coordination with all respective departments for dispatches.
- Monitoring customer daily schedule forexportplan.
- Responsible for zero downtime, zero premium freight.
- Handling all logistics related activities for theexportsandimportsof goods and also warehousemanagement.
- Prepare and monitor all export-relateddocuments.
- Recently initiated DBK/MEIS and achieve duty benefits onimportconsignments.
- Responsible forexportpackagingdevelopmentforexportof goods.
- Planning, controlling, scheduling forexportsof parts & Machinery.
- Co-ordination with the customer forexportschedule and also with CHA/Freight Forwarders.
- Prepare all invoice for CHA.
- Maintain all Document for MEIS, DBK, and letter of credit.
- Follow up to All department Finance, production,Marketingfor smoothly process flow.
- Planning of CKD parts, Fasteners and otherimportmaterials, after production schedule received from customers.
- Importduty tracking on ICE gate and payment of the duty on a timely basis.
- Coordinating with CHA for timely filing of Bill of Entries and custom clearance.
- Verifying the invoices from the CHA for payments processing.
- Prepone/postpone the export-importconsignment as per the requirement.
Job Location: Aurangabad MIDC
If you are interested kindly send your updated CV on
for more details call on 9765567699 / 9765567506