- To provide secretarial and personal assistant support to one or more members of a team, with wide ranging responsibilities including diary management, meetings management, general office management / administration, trips management, and from time to time managing/organising functions and client events.
- Additionally, role shall be responsible to collate and create the business updates and decks for senior management reviews
What will you be doing
The role holder will work with senior stakeholders across UK & India to help
- Provides secretarial support including extensive diary management, providing back up papers, research background information as required. Ensures that the persons being supported are always in the correct place at the right time with the relevant papers, maintaining the highest level of confidentiality and discretion.
- Prepares agendas, correspondences, presentations, draft responses for signature. Screens incoming emails and telephone calls and diverting them, where appropriate, to the relevant staff for handling.
- Works as part of the wider Personal Assistant team and provide support to other members of the team.
- Provides support to book/make travel arrangements and plan itineraries, organize/schedule meetings during travels, both at internal and external venues, process expense claims and manage subsequent filings (electronic and paper) etc.
- Delivers to any identified accountabilities as recorded in the annual Performance Development System.
Key Accountabilities include:
- He/ She Assist with formulation & progress review of business financial strategies, thus effectively defining current state and a roadmap strategy for the future.
- Drive/Support execution of various BX India level initiatives across various themes – Lead long term strategic change management activities – Design, execute and track business cases for change, through by and data-driven approaches analysed and presented in clear way to business
- Own, drive functional plans to align with key business initiatives
- Work with TC leadership to diagnose current/potential business issues, design change management requirements subsequently partnering the execution of the desired solution
- Regular reporting, and presentation to various Steerco’s across BX India & BUK
Finance & Planning
- Work with closely with Service Management, track SLA performance, Red-to-green actions and ensure delivery is in line with the bank’s service management framework
- Support TC leads with and drive actions to deliver consistent resource planning, hiring / attrition / forecasts
What we’re looking for
- The candidate should have excellent command of the English Language with strong written and verbal communication skills. Additional language skills would be asset – in particular, fluent command of the various languages that are dominant in the Indian subcontinent
- Understands and able to handle highly confidential information where discretion and trust are essential.
- Flexibility of thinking and an ability to analyse and distil complex information quickly, presenting to all colleagues in a clear and succinct fashion.
- Experience of delivering in strategic, large Ops Change programs with strong presentation, and communication skills
- Experience in influencing, executing and reporting on business operations to senior stakeholders
Skills that will help you in the role
- Excellent communicator with the ability to communicate and demonstrate to internal and external audiences on a wide range of topics;
- Financially and business astute;
- Ability to communicate in the language of the business with a strong understanding of the financials and key drivers of business value; and
.Where will you be working
Be More at Barclays
At Barclays, each day is about being more – as a professional, and as a person. ‘Be More @ Barclays’ represents our core promise to all current and future employees. It’s the characteristic that we want to be associated with as an employer, and at the heart of every employee experience. We empower our colleagues to Be More Globally Connected, working on international projects that improve the way millions of customers handle their finances. Be More Inspired by working alongside the most talented people in the industry, and delivering imaginative new solutions that are redefining the future of finance. Be More Impactful by having the opportunity to work on cutting-edge projects, and Be More Valued for who you are.
Interested and want to know more about Barclays Visit home.barclays/who-we-are/ for more details.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Our values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
We aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Our customers are unique. The same goes for our colleagues. That’s why at Barclays we offer a range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances. These include a competitive salary and pension, health care and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be. We are proud of our dynamic working options for colleagues. If you have a need for flexibility, then please discuss this with us.