• Experience in Extraction, Transformation, loading (ETL) data from various sources
• Hands-on experience with talend tool such as Talend DI, DQ, Big data, TALEND MDM, TAC, TMC and Talend Data Catalogue (TDC).
• Solid understanding of Data Warehousing life cycle and strong working experience on Data Warehousing applications.
• Worked with Business Users, Technical Architect and Business Analyst to understand the business requirements and coming up with scenarios to accommodate those requirements.
• Extensive Data Warehouse experience using ETL Tools such as Informatica Power Center, Talend DI and Talend Bigdata.
• Skilled in ETL methodology for performing Data Profiling, Data Migration, Extraction, Transformation and Loading using Talend.
• Involved in Migration data from Legacy ERP (QED) to SAP S4 HANA environment using BAPIS and IDOC functionality in Talend.
• Experience in gathering and converting requirements into technical Specifications
• Worked on extracting files from share point using tSoap component and load the data using GET method in tHttp Request component.
• Developed Talend project, support projects using Talend versions 5.x, 6.x, 7.x
• Transformation and Loading using Talend and designed data conversions from wide variety of source systems
• Experience in Error Handling, Performance Analysis and Performance Tuning of Talend ETL jobs.
• Experience in design and development, unit testing and implementation of Talend DI, MDM, and DQ. Managing and setting up TAC server with SVN repository and other servers for integration
• Experience in designing Technical Specifications Documents
• Experience in attending requirement gathering meeting along with Business analysts from business users to gather requirements.
• Experience in helping business analysts for designing ETL mapping document.
• Created and implemented process design of data models
• Extracted data from multiple operational sources for loading into staging area, Data Marts
• Experience in using Talend features such as context variables, triggers, for Database, flat files
• Experienced in creating triggers on TAC server to schedule Talend jobs to run on server
• Experience on SQL like creating tables, constraints, functions and Joins
• Knowledge in Installation, configuration and setting up TAC server, SVN/GIT repository
• Good knowledge on Linux Shell scripting
• Knowledge on Talend MDM features
• Capable of working as team member and as well as independently
• Worked with Business Users to analyse the business process and made necessary changes to schema objects to cater users reporting needs.
• Advanced analytical and problem-solving ability, Good organizational skills, Hardworking, Proven success in working independently or contributing to a team-oriented environment, demonstrated ability to execute projects on time, highly motivated and driven.
Expectations on Soft Skill:
Good communication in English, Arabic as advantage, documentation skills.
Advanced analytical and problem-solving ability, Good organizational skills, Hardworking, Proven success in working independently or contributing to a team-oriented environment, demonstrated ability to execute projects on time, highly motivated and driven.