POSITION: Equipment and Warehouses Manager
REPORTING TO: TECHNICAL DIRECTOR
RESPONSIBILITY STATEMENT: Provides overall supervision and reporting of the Warehouses, Assets and Equipment Maintenance planning and scheduling support to assure adequate and smooth operation of the construction operation. Provides support to projects and operations and is responsible for the preventive maintenance program. Serves as a primary resource for maintenance and audit of warehouses inventories, assets databases and preventive maintenance plans.
• Monitors and reports the status of ongoing major planned repairs and overhauls.
• Monitors and reports equipment usage and recommends actions to improvement of the equipment efficiency.
• Manages and reports budget and costs of equipment maintenance and repairs.
• Develops and maintains a current backlog summary of maintenance repairs and Preventive Maintenance/Predictive Maintenance inspections due.
• Monitors, analyzes and reports major equipment breakdown root causes and recommends preventive actions.
• Evaluates the level of backlog and provides recommendations on priority repairs and preventive maintenance scheduling.
• Becomes the primary resource for ensuring that the short and medium-term equipment requirements are met and planned to meet the operation’s needs.
• Implements, supervises and audits the warehouses inventories, assets database and accuracy of reporting related to it.
• Ensures that information on maintenance, overhauls and all repairs is added to the equipment history database and that this database is accurately maintained and reported.
• Supervises the planning for Preventive Maintenance inspection procedures and frequencies for revision and improvements and ensures that the database is accurately maintained.
• Coordinates with Operations and plant and equipment staff to establish preventive maintenance, lubrication, and parts requirements for any equipment.
• Supervises the update of equipment history database with information on vendor, equipment specifications, warranty, information, parts lists, job cards, etc;
• Other duties as directed.