Role – Java Serversider Developer
HR IT, a global technology group of Deutsche Bank’s technology organization, is responsible for all Human Resources IT services and ensures that all HR services and
Products are delivered in high quality. Our globally oriented and highly motivated team provide unique benefits for employees, managers and HR staff, thereby creating sustainable value for the bank.
The role is part of the HR-IT technology landscape to work in platforms team to support various Business Value Streams.
Our goal is to deliver world-class client service at exceptional value to internal partners and clients. A dynamic and diverse division, our objective is to make sure that all our services are executed in a timely and professional manner, that risk is minimised and that the client experience is positive. We are proud of the professionalism of our people, and the service they deliver. In return, we offer career development opportunities to foster skills and talent.
Candidate will be working in GCP Cloud Migration Project and will be a member of cross-functional IT delivery team.
What we’ll offer you
As part of our flexible scheme, here are just some of the benefits that you’ll enjoy
· Best in class leave policy
· Gender neutral parental leaves
· 100% reimbursement under child care assistance benefit (gender neutral)
· Flexible working arrangements
· Sponsorship for Industry relevant certifications and education
· Employee Assistance Program for you and your family members
· Comprehensive Hospitalization Insurance for you and your dependents
· Accident and Term life Insurance
· Complementary Health screening for 35 yrs. and above
Tasks / Responsibilities:
- Develops source code, including descriptions, for all Software Components in accordance with Detailed Software Requirements specification, the functional design and the technical design document.
- Verifies the developed source code by reviews (4-eyes principle).
- Contributes to quality assurance by writing unit and functional tests.
- Ensures architectural changes (as defined by Architects) are implemented.
- Provides Level 3 support for technical infrastructure components (i.e., databases, middleware and user interfaces).
- Contributes to problem and root cause analysis.
- Verifies integrated software components by unit and integrated software testing according to the software test plan. Software test findings must be resolved.
- Ensures that all code changes end up in Change Items (CIs).
- Where applicable, develops routines to deploy CIs to the target environments.
- Provides Release Deployments on non-Production Management controlled environments.
- Supports creation of Software Product Training Materials, Software Product User Guides, and Software Product Deployment Instructions.
- Checks consistency of documents with the respective Software Product Release.
- Where applicable, manages maintenance of applications and performs technical change requests scheduled according to Release Management processes.
- Fixes software defects/bugs, measures and analyses code for quality.
- Collaborates with colleagues participating in other stages of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Identifies dependencies between software product components, between technical components, and between applications and interfaces.
Experience | Exposure (Recommended):
- Experience in application development on Cloud – GCP or AWS or Azure.
- Experience in technologies like Kubernetes, Dockers, Openshift.
- Experience with Software Development experience (SDLC) methodologies like Agile.
- Experience in designing, developing and maintaining complex Enterprise applications.
- Core Java experience – Data Structures, Algorithms and Design Patterns.
- Experience on UI development like React / Redux is a plus.
- Experience with modern SDLC tools – Git, JIRA, Artifactory, Jenkins/TeamCity
- Experience in Test Driven Development.
- Experience with REST Services and API management preferable.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Proficient communication skills.
- Keeps pace with technical innovation.
- 5 year + experience and hard core technologist.
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.
How we’ll support you
· Training and development to help you excel in your career
· Flexible working to assist you balance your personal priorities
· Coaching and support from experts in your team
· A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
· A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
About us and our teams
Please visit our company website for further information:
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click to find out more about diversity and inclusion at Deutsche Bank.