EM technician is responsible for maintaining the functionalities of the network elements distributed throughout the
Maintenance region, he will be assigned within agreed minimum – correction times when faults occurs. He will be involved directly in the Corrective and Preventive Maintenance of EM equipment Indoor and or Outdoor.
Duties and Responsibilities in Details:
Executive and Technical Duties
• EM technician must be capable to perform the daily work routine in an orderly manner.
• He should maintain cooperative and professional relationship with the other departments. This includes all levels of management and representatives from the organization.
• He must have the ability to identify and resolve any technical issues in Electro & mechanical equipment. This includes troubleshooting for hardware, software or electronic problems.
• He must be focus on the issues assigned to him and should understand information and probable solutions that are presented.
• Network fault trouble-shooting and corrective events maintenance activities required on site.
• Equipment covered is all service affecting equipment’s such as DC System, MDBs, Main Supply, Generators, ATS, HVACs, BATBs, and all its ancillaries.
• He should carry out to rectify a service affecting fault directly or by making a temporary fix.
• Prepare Preventive Maintenance plans and seek approval from the Coordinators
• Ensure PAT is conducted according to the approved standards.
• Ability to use Test equipments related to EM Parts.
• Ability to read and follow detailed work order.
• Perform Quality Assurance task based on specific installation checklist per Customer requirement
• Providing information with respect to the Project activities (PMR, CMR, SIR)
• Specifying Consumables, tools and test equipment required in the project activities
• Report any abnormalities at sites that not identified by Customer
• Can work as per requirement in field maintenance
• Working mostly in the Indoor/Outdoor Unit
• Securing team safety
• Securing the company assets on the daily work