We currently have an opportunity within SPIE Oil & Gas Services Middle East LLC Qatar for:
ELECTRICAL ENGINEER (SUBJECT MATTER EXPERT)
This position is a unique opportunity to identify Criticality Level and Equipment Strategy for list of equipment in reliability.
Your main duties will be:
• Electrical engineering principles, theories, and concepts
• Applicable codes, standards, and trade practices Power generation, distribution, protection, control, and electrical system design, analysis, optimization, operation and maintenance
• Definition and execution of electrical equipment maintenance programs
• Electrical equipment troubleshooting and failure analysis
• Electrical control system support, architecture and integration
• Electrical safety in design, installation, operation, and maintenance
• Use of SKM or ETAP software packages
• Experience with electrical equipment OEM vendors, sub-contractors and vendors involved in large manufacturing or industrial plants, preferably in oil and gas.
Ideally, you should have Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering.
Must have minimum 10 years of experience in Electrical Engineering with at least 5 years, demonstrated senior electrical engineering experience supporting operation of large manufacturing or industrial plants, preferably in Oil and Gas, refining, petrochemical or fertilizer industry.
You will have good interpersonal and organizational skills, as well as, an advance level of computer literacy and be proficient in Microsoft Office. You will need excellent communication and presentation skills in both written and verbal English.