1. Responsible for inspecting and repairing vehicles, machinery.
2. Responsible in generator and anything related to generator.
3. Responsible in desalination.
4. Responsible in sewage treatment plant.
5. Responsible in portable water plant.
6. Install, maintain and repair electrical control, wiring, and lighting systems.
7. Perform general electrical maintenance.
8. Inspect circuit breakers and other electrical components.
9. Troubleshoot electrical issues using appropriate of testing devices.
10. Installs pipes and fixtures, such as sinks and toilets, for water, gas, steam, air, or other liquids.
11. Installs supports for pipes, equipment, and fixtures prior to installation.
12. Installing, maintaining and repairing ventilation and air conditioning systems and equipment.
13. Identifying maintenance risks on equipment.
14. Cleaning, adjusting and repairing systems, and performing warranty services. Performing emergency repairs promptly and efficiently.
1. Diploma or degree in Electrical Engineer.
2. Minimum Six (6) years of relevant project experience for camp maintenance
3. Good in verbal and written english.
4. Knowledge of Omani and International Standards and regulations.
5. Be familiar with mechanical and electrical works in process.
Interesting candidates mail your updated CV to email@example.com