With over 15,000 employees globally, we partner with clients to operate as part of their extended team in ways that best suit their organization’s culture and requirements. Our industry focus includes aerospace and defence, healthcare, telecommunications, rail transportation, semiconductor, geospatial, industrial, and energy.
- Content development for diagnostic tool:
- Understanding detailed knowledge of CAN and LIN communications.
- Creating service instructions guidelines for vehicle servicing.
- System research for various automobile brands (Mercedes, BMW, VW group, Toyota, Ford, Renault-Nissan etc…).
- Creating wiring diagrams for convenience systems such as Seat Electronics, Front & Rear lighting, Navigation, Power windows, Steering, Horn etc.
- Develops standardized wiring diagrams using resources such as engineering schematics and Original Equipment (OE) service Manual information (Aftermarket only).
- Authors wiring diagrams and service information using various electronic systems using E3S tool.
- Responsible for researching automotive model and system similarities and loading wiring diagrams into a database based on this information.
- Participates in meetings with subject matter experts and departmental co-workers.
Validates technical information based on client-supplied information
Skills & ExperienceAtlassian JIRA, E3S Zuken, Microsoft Office
Cyient is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Cyient recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are proud to be a diverse and inclusive company where our people can focus their whole self on solving problems that matter.