GSK is one of the world’s foremost pharmaceutical and healthcare companies, and we are proud to be part of an industry that improves the lives of others. We are embarking on a significant transformation journey that will support GSK in becoming a top-quartile data-enabled organization.
This is an exciting time to join GSK. The world of global applications & development is changing. You will be part of a team that is building a robust GA&D framework and service, that will allow GSK to drive higher value by placing data at the core of their strategic and operational decisions. We will be embracing new technology that will improve the development, manufacture, and distribution of GSK’s vital products to patients and consumers around the world.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following.
The eForms Service is a global GSK service and includes the management of demand, delivery & support capabilities for an internally developed bespoke workflow environment, across all GSK business units. Aligned under Global Applications & Development (GA&D) this service currently provides business process workflow services for 25,000+ customers across 80 countries. The scope of this service includes the provision & support of any applicable business process which requires controls and compliance to a mandatory workflow.
The eForms Product Expert (Delivery) is essential for the service to maintain its current business level of service. This role will be accountable for contributing within a product team for the management of demand, customer-facing & continuous improvement of eForms service in alignment with agile and DevOps principles, working closely with eForms DevOps Lead, eForms Product Owner (Architect), eForms Deployment Manager and eForms Service Owner.
- Supports Product Owner and Product Team to deliver value continuously, fostering and maintaining close links with customers, related Solution groups and Core Tech
- Defines product backlog items that meet customers’ needs and provide the great user experience, leads the assessment activities, planning and implementation of the product backlog
- Identifies and manages dependencies and critical path
- Tracks sprint and epic deliverables
- Manages and liaises with business stakeholders on an ongoing basis, establishing credibility, appropriate communication, approvals and managing conflicts
- Presents reports defining sprint and epic progress, problems and solutions
- Proactively manages changes in scope, identifies potential risks, prioritizes accordingly and devises contingency plans
- Ensures all required documents are complete, approved, current and stored appropriately within the document repository
- Develops a culture of continuous improvements, thinking strategically and with a proactive approach
- Consistently measures & reacts, when appropriate to Voice of the Customer & Voice of the Process feedback
We are looking for a Eforms Product expert and if you have these skills, we would like to speak to you.
- Min 3 – 5 years supporting medium & large projects and working with cross functional business process solutions
- Required to make informed decisions & recommendations, while influencing multiple stake holders, with proven credibility.
- Experience supporting business process management solutions including understanding of Pharmaceutical & Consumer business principles including commercial, financial & marketing processes and ways of working
- Proven track record for delivering or supporting strategic, innovative and critical projects on time, within budget and with high customer satisfaction
- Experience through effective collaboration with 3rd parties, including offshore and outsourcing partners
- Strong communicator, team player, able to maximize teamwork through direct/indirect control + influence
- Proven Agile Scrum Master Management Skills
- Proven ITIL service management & service deployment capability
- Demonstrated understanding of software life cycle development methodologies and Project Management methodologies
- Evidence of driving business results through IT innovation
- Strong Innovative Thinking and Leading People behavioral capabilities
- Demonstrated relationship management of Vendors and Offshore Service Partners
- Ability to work in a complex & matrixed organization setup with multiple reporting relationships
- Demonstration of process improvement mechanisms to drive performance and value add
- Experience in working at global and regional level
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture. These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities.
Our goalis to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK’s commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
It has come to our attention that the names of GlaxoSmithKline or GSK or our group companies are being used in connection with bogus job advertisements or through unsolicited emails asking candidates to make some payments for recruitment opportunities and interview. Please be advised that such advertisements and emails are not connected with the GlaxoSmithKline group in any way.
GlaxoSmithKline does not charge any fee whatsoever for recruitment process. Please do not make payments to any individuals / entities in connection with recruitment with any GlaxoSmithKilne (or GSK) group company at any worldwide location. Even if they claim that the money is refundable.
If you come across unsolicited email from email addresses not ending in gsk.com or job advertisements which state that you should contact an email address that does not end in gsk.com, you should disregard the same and inform us by emailing [Confidential Information], so that we can confirm to you if the job is genuine.