Devops Architect IJob Description
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Use your technical skills to enable faster software development cycles and speed-to-market through build and deployment automation, to ensure high quality releases by optimizing interfaces between development and operations, removing boundaries and impediments using agile methodologies.
You are responsible for
- Accelerating software development cycles in cloud and feedback loops through faster, shorter release cycles by providing automation throughout the entire Lifecycle
- Evaluates, implements necessary tooling/automation for the development process and easier onboarding of various services. Develops build and deployment automation scripts
- Designing, testing , and deploying the necessary infrastructure and platform components for a software platform
- Problem Solving and Trouble shooting complex issues
- Advances, develops various methods and approaches for DevOps. Influences and educates units involved in the software development life cycle, focusing on design, test, and deployment from a DevOps perspective
You are a part of
The HealthSuite Digital Platform team which is an open, cloud-based healthcare platform that will support data collection across the spectrum from clinical to consumer lifestyle, allowing for integration and analysis of ‘big data from multiple sources worldwide, including electronic medical records, diagnostic and treatment information, images, reports, notes, wearables and Philips connected consumer lifestyle products. The platform will utilize Philips clinical data models and medical device interoperability and is designed to be highly scalable with built-in comprehensive data security and privacy/permission control.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Master/Bachelor’s degree in computer science engineering.
- 10+ years of software engineering experience with 3+ years of experience working on a platform development projects that provides IaaS, PaaS and SaaS.
- Quick learner & can work independently with minimal or high-level requirements.
- Good problem solving & design skills.
- Experience using AWS services and good
- Hands-on experience working on configuration management tools like Ansible, Terraform is mandatory
- Familiarity with AWS IAM permissions & policies.
- Hands on experience on Python for 2+ years
- Familiarity with Behavior Driven Development or Test Driven Development.
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others.
- Have good communication skills.
- Have an innovative mindset.
- Strong knowledge of the Open Service Broker API.
- Experience or knowledge of service broker development.
- Experience or knowledge of Kubernetes & AWS services like Athena, Sagemaker etc. is an added advantage.
- Preferred knowledge of CloudFoundry & CF CLI.
- Experience in development using Go is an added advantage.
- Understanding or knowledge about CF CLI plugin development is good to have.
- Advanced Windows and Linux troubleshooting skills
Why should you join Philips
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 2.5 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by .
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the on our career website, where you can read stories from our . Once there,you can also learn about our , or find answers to some of the .
If you forgot your password, you can click the button on the Sign In screen to reset it.