1 Process Design Engineer
– Process design specifically related to PDP & FEED
– Accountable for Review of Key documents such as PID’s, PFD’s, UFD’s, Mass Balance etc.
– Well versed with software packages, such as HYSYS, Pro II, HTRI, Aspen Flare Network Analyzer etc.
2 Instrument & Control Design Engineer
– In depth Experience in instrument design in PDP and FEED, Pre-tender Stage design, and Project cycle
– Accountable for Project development, Scheduling, Execution and Technical Consultation.
– Deep knowledge of relevant international codes i.e. API, IEC, ISA, NFPA, PIP, ASME, ANSI standards and Industrial practices and regulations
3 Civil & Structural Design Engineer
– Civil design specialty related to PDP & FEED, Pre-tender stage design.
– Typical FEED project size of circa 100,000 hrs.
– Deep knowledge of relevant international codes i.e. AASHTO / ASCE / AISC / ACI / IBC / ASTM / API / PIP standards and Industrial practices and regulations.
4 Electrical Design Engineer
– Hands on experience in Design and develop PDP and FEED Electrical packages for MEGA projects in petrochemical industry
– Knowledge of relevant international codes i.e. IEEE, IEC, NEC, NFPA, PIP, standards
– Should have strong knowledge & experience in Power System Analysis & Substation design
5 Piping Design Engineer
– Experience in PDP, FEED and Detail Engineering of Petrochemicals/Refineries.
– Well versed in international codes and standards i.e. ASME B31.1, B31.3, B31.4, B31.8.
– Experience on Piping stress Analysis (static and dynamic) using CAESAR- II
6 Rotating Design Engineer
– Rotating design specifically related to PDP & FEED
– Knowledge of relevant international codes i.e. API, ASME, ISO, PIP standards
– Experience in Rotating equipment including pumps, compressors, turbines, Extruders and machinery packages
7 Stationary Design Engineer
– Stationary design specifically related to PDP & FEED.
– Knowledge of relevant international codes, standards such as ASME Sec VIII Div.1 /2, TEMA, API 660/ 661/ 650/ 620/2000
– Experience in engineering software i.e. PV Elite and/or COMPRESS and able to review stress analysis (FEA) reports.
– Experience in Material Selection , Fabrication and NDE requirements related to Stationary Equipment (Pr. Vessel; Column; Reactor; Heat Exchangers; Storage Tank etc.) .