- Developer with 9-12 years of experience required.
- Excellent skills in Informatica PowerCenter 10
- Proficient in Oracle PL/SQL
- Hands-on experience on Unix Shell scripting
- Experienced with analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of B2B PowerCenter mappings and DT (Data Transformation) services.
- Advanced knowledge of ETL, including the ability to read and write efficient, robust code, follow or implement best practices and coding standards, design/implement common ETL strategies (CDC, SCD, etc.), and create reusable/maintainable jobs
- Should be able to do complex design and high performance architecture
- Ability to handle a team of 4.
- Excellent in impact-analysis and root cause analysis.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities with ability to anticipate and avoid problems.
- Experience in performance tuning, application monitoring and support of production applications with distributed teams.
- Ability to define and implement migration strategies from legacy systems to new architecture and technologies.
- Ability to work well within a team environment that includes geographically distributed team members.
- Ability to work within tight deadlines and effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) and an ability to communicate with internal and external customers and all levels of management, including communicating technical information to nontechnical audiences.
- Ability to design and build flexible and extensible systems with focus on code reuse and generation.
- Experience with writing detailed technical specifications for developers; design, validate and execute software test plans.
- Familiar with Application Development Life Cycle and be able to independently participate in each components.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or equivalent
Informatica PowerCenter, Unix Shell Scripting, Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Implementation, B2B PowerCenter, Data Transformation, Root Cause Analysis, Performance Tuning, Application Monitoring, Production, Distributed, Communication Skills, Ability to communicate, Management, Communicating, Technical Information, Writing Detailed Technical Specifications, Oracle PL/SQL, ETL, Ability to read, Efficient, Best Practices, Coding Standards, Ability to handle, Migration, Legacy Systems, Architecture, Prioritize, Ability to design, Flexible, Test Plans, Application Development Life Cycle, Computer Science