Sr. Architect – Technology
Cognizant Technology Solutions India Pvt Ltd
IT/Computers – Software
|Years of Experience|
16th Jan 2021
Sr. Architect – Technology
Sr. Technology Architect
Qualification:Bachelor’s in engineering or equivalent
Enterprise Asset Assessment:
- Understand trends in client requirements and identify opportunities to enhance CTS capabilities across different functional areas (technology / infrastructure).
- Evaluate various options and provide inputs in developing blueprint of different enterprise assets from a technology stack perspective.
- Study industry trends to remain aware of technology and infrastructure trends.
- Understand internal/external requirements and analyze the need for POC/POT.
- Evaluate various technologies suited for the solution.
- Provide support to other teams for building case for PoC/PoT to senior management in terms of current organizational need and potential benefits.
Solution Definition and Design:
- Provide support during requirement gathering and analysis (technical and infrastructure perspective during downstream assessment) to other teams.
- Interact with client is required to understand their requirements.
- Interact with domain/ product architects and other teams to analyze architectural options for any given solution.
- Analyze tradeoffs and provide recommendations, if any, on the solution architecture.
- Collaborate with delivery team to develop HLD/ functional design Create infrastructure architecture for project based on the requirements.
- Provide solutions from an infrastructure perspective.
- Prepare Proof of Technology.
- Conduct hardware sizing based on non functional requirements.
- Support the team in deployment of the solution.
- Seek inputs on design created from various stakeholders and incorporate relevant changes to design solution.
- Conduct planned and unplanned audits.
- Guide teams in creation of detailed architecture design (database/application).
- Perform architecture design review.
- Identify opportunities for optimization of cost / time / asset utilization in specific projects and advise relevant teams accordingly where possible.
- Interact with clients to provide clarifications and address their queries.
- Manager stakeholder perception.
- Provide advice to teams facing complex technical issues in the course of project delivery.
- Provide technical solutions based on expertise or past experience.
- Provide various possibilities for delivery team to test solution proposed.
Asset Development and Governance:
- Share ideas with Enterprise Architect and team on new assets that can be developed.
- Identify technical challenges that arise during the development of enterprise assets and plan for the same.
- Track utilization of reusable assets / architecture components across the organization.
- Share the utilization report with Enterprise Architect.
- Assist in analyzing metrics and feedback from project teams adopting designed assets.
- Monitor asset effectiveness during realtime implementation.
Business Development Support:
- Scan the market and identify new technology areas which can be adopted in Cognizant.
- Identify new clients or new needs in the existing clients and share suggestions with Enterprise / Solution Architects.
- Develop collaterals for proposals.
- Participate in discussion for client proposals.
- Provide support for developing RFPs.
- Participate in industry seminars/ conference, if required, to share knowledge and build Cognizant brand Calculate and present hardware sizing estimates to management for supporting in go/nogo decisions.
- Publish white papers.
- Maintain a repository of technical solutions, technical best practices and design/coding guidelines/standards.
- Conduct and facilitate knowledge sharing and learning sessions across the team.
- Build awareness of the knowledge repository among other teams.
- Update best practices, white papers, artifacts etc to the database on a regular basis.
Training & Mentoring:
- Provide support in creation of training courses and supporting artifacts on the training server such as demo, presentation.
- Conduct training with the help of academy and mentoring with respect to infrastructure and technolo.
Must Have Skills
- ASP.NET Core
- .Net Programming-VB .Net
- .Net Framework
- .Net Programming-C# .Net
Good To Have Skills
- React JS
- Power Builder
- Angular JS
- Microsoft SSIS
Cognizant is a global leader in business and technology services that helps Clients bring the future of work to life – today – in a business environment that is being transformed by accelerating globalization, virtualization, and the shift toward cloud technologies.
We continuously seek the “best and the brightest” when we recruit new employees, and we’re consistently an “employer of choice” at leading engineering and business schools around the world. Our domain industry specialists have well-established backgrounds working with companies in the industries we serve.
Our teams and their talent are a principle reason that we consistently outperform the competition.
- Cognizant does not entertain payments of any kind from candidates or vendors for employment. Requests for such payments should be promptly reported to TAGCompliance@Cognizant.com.
- If you encounter anyone who claims to offer jobs at Cognizant in return for any benefit (monetary or non-monetary), please do not entertain them. Please be informed that Cognizant shall not be held responsible for any such instances or payments you make.
- We recommend that you do not respond to spam emails/ messages you do not trust; never disclose your personal or financial details to anyone you do not know. If any such mails purporting to come from Cognizant are received, we advise you to contact us at TAGCompliance@Cognizant.com.
- Please report the phishing attempt to the following email id: CSIRT@Cognizant.com.
- To ascertain that you are receiving an official call from cognizant, please ensure you collect the recruiter’s details (full name; employee ID; and mobile number) during the call.