Position Type : Full time
Type Of Hire : Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired : Bachelor’s Degree
Travel Percentage : 0%
System Administrator CCB/ORMB –
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking At FIS youu2019ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
This role is a part of our System Administration Team.Career level professional role. Moderate skills with high level of proficiency. Develops and implements solutions that require analysis and research. Works on small to large, complex projects that require increased skill in multiple technical environments. Possesses knowledge in a specific business area. Works on one or more projects as a team member. Works under general supervision with latitude for independent judgment.
What you will be doing
- Analyzes, designs, programs, debugs and modifies software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked or Internet-related computer programs. (Code must be used in core version of applications available for sale commercially.)
- Interacts with product managers and/or users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications.
- Participates in software design meetings and analyzes user needs to determine technical requirements.
- May be responsible for developing or executing project plans, budgets and schedules and for documenting work and results.
What you bring:
- 3+ years of experience in Oracle Revenue Management & Billing (RM&B)/CCB DBA Administration
- Ideally should have done full life cycle that include doing an upgrade of the product.
- Good knowledge of Oracle Databases
- Good knowledge of WebLogic
- Good UNIX/LINUX skills.
Added bonus if you have:
What we offer you:
- An exciting opportunity be a part ofWorldu2019s Leading FinTech Product MNC
- To be a part of vibrant team and to build up a career on core banking/payments domain
- Competitive salary and attractive benefits including GHMI/ Hospitalization coverage for employee and direct dependents
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities u2013 FIS is your final career step!
- A broad range of professional education and personal development opportunities
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
- Valuable internal opportunities to showcase your talent on Fine Arts/Sports/Fitness etc
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.