Bachelor or Masters level degree in Business, Computer Science or a related field.
• Ten years (8) years of experience in a business environment with specific exposure in Business Process and Data Analysis relating to Project Management required, preferably in oil and gas industry. Minimum 5 years in a Senior position
• SAP Certification in SAP relevant module (PS) would be a distinct advantage
• Knowledge in Master data object definitions and models would be an advantage
• Knowledge in Business Process Analysis, Modelling, Optimizing and Workflow automation.
• Experience in business process analysis, modelling, notation, process improvement methodologies, optimization strategies and statistical process control.
• Documentation and diagramming approaches used to describe typical business components including entity relationship diagrams, process diagrams, and workflow diagrams.
• Good exposure of Project Management principles and practices.
• Demonstrates a commitment to quality and continuous improvement.
• Thorough understanding of Business Process management and ability to plan / conduct study, and document the results
• Good inter-personal skills and excellent communication skills are required to provide the support and produce documentation.
• A proven self-starter and team player and be able to coordinate with other team members in completing assigned tasks.
• Expert proficiency in using MS Office suite applications and Power BI.