We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It%26#39;s about showing how you embody our valued behaviours – do the right thing, better together and never settle – as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We%26#39;re committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture – one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities:
SALES AND SERVICE OBJECTIVES
- Maximize sales performance to achieve given revenue targets of the branch and zone through liability products [Current /Savings /Term deposits], wealth management products and asset related products (secured, unsecured)
- Ensure effective Relationship Management by monitoring the movement of the top customers of the branch, devise and implement a customer acquisition and retention programme. Improve product per customer holding.
- Device strategies to counter competition and maximize market share in the Catchment area of the branch, by below the line activities and promotions.
- Provide support for new product launches, and champion new sales initiatives
- Collaborate with Segment to facilitate up- streaming of customers
- Ensure employees are adequately trained on all products/ processes and services facilitating first time resolution. Minimize rejections and customer complaints
- Monitor customer satisfaction survey ratings, net promoter score or any other survey/ feedback ratings taken from customers and ensure continuous improvement if below bench-mark, sustain and better quality service
- Monitor and track transaction volumes and ensure effective transaction migration to alternate channels of banking
- Ensure PFM, teller and service managers%26rsquo; productivity are at optimum levels
- He/She is aware of bank%26rsquo;s Mis-selling %26amp; Sales Policies and ensure adherence all the times.
OPERATIONS AND COMPLIANCE
- Ensure satisfactory ratings in all internal/external audits conducted at the branch
- Ensure compliance to all Operations health documents like KCD/KRI/OPS manual, process notes and circulars issued from time to time. Perform regular KCS checks mandated
- Ensure timely and accurate submission of all returns both internal and statutory for sales and service
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of all customer instructions as per applicable processes/ circulars
REVENUE AND COST MANAGEMENT
- Lead revenue generation and profitable growth by focusing on:
- Improved deposit mix comprising Current and Savings accounts
- Waiver Tracking and Management
- Non-funds based income
- Ensure costs are managed within budgets
- Implement change initiatives in the areas of branch space rationalization/ optimization, transaction migration, systems implementation, process Re-engineering and premises reconfiguration
- Drive and embed a strong performance culture through inspiring, motivating and rigorous performance management discipline. Develop and build talents within branch through optimal resourcing, capacity planning, succession planning and engagements
- Achieve high employee engagement and satisfaction. Retain talent, check attrition
- Identify and address training and development needs of staff on an on-going basis
- Implement all segment/ product initiatives in the catchment (PRB/ NR/ SME/ Mortgages)
- Jointly own the delivery of segment / product (PRB/ NR/ SME / Mortgages) objectives with the segment
- Ensure he/ she is fully aware of all the policies and procedures issued in relation to ORMA, Group Code of Conduct, KYC/CDD/EDD and Money laundering prevention and ensure compliance thereto. Any suspicious transaction must immediately be reported as per guidelines
- Premises management in areas of merchandising, housekeeping as well as store management. Branch upkeep and maintenance
- Responsible for health and safety for all. As part of the Health and Safety guidelines you should:
- Take reasonable care for the health and safety of co-workers and those who may be affected by your actions or your omissions; Co-operate with Management to support and promote Health and safety in the workplace;
- Ensure that your actions do not put others at risk; Work in a healthy and safe manner;
- Encourage others to work in a healthy and safe manner;
- Report all accidents and incidents and bring to the attention of the management any hazard in the workplace
- As a manager you are also responsible for the health and safety aspects within your area of control. You need to ensure that:
- Your employees are adequately trained and supervised to perform their tasks in a safe manner and are free to raise any Health and safety issues and these issues are addressed appropriately.
- The contractors working in your area or for you are working in a safe %26amp; healthy manner.
- Graduate/ Postgraduate
- At least 7-8 years of overall experience with sound banking knowledge- all aspects of general banking, retail operations and credit operations / deposit and lending products / inspection and audit requirements, as applicable.
- Leadership skills, communication skills, relationship building skills, competitive awareness %26amp; benchmarking
- Customer Orientation and Business Focus
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our . We welcome conversations on flexible working.