Job Description :
J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits.
The AWM Ops Change Mobilization team partners with Operations, Technology and Business leadership to take the best of what we do, within and across LOBs, and drive deliberate cross-pollination across AWM Operations teams, promoting global process consistency and standards. We focus on evolving the organization’s capabilities to move from lower to higher-value added tasks, and creating agile processes, teams and infrastructure that enable differentiated client experiences and outcomes. We follow a hypothesis-driven, data-informed approach to identify opportunities and employ co-design principles to create effective, scalable, well controlled solutions. Those solutions seek to differentially equip our people and support their development as Operations professionals of the future. We serve the broader organization and maintain a service-oriented attitude in all that we do.
As part of the AWM Ops Analytics this role will both be developing and supporting analytics components of the product analytics framework. The successful candidate will be an advanced Alteryx user (server and designer) and have the capability to use analytical tools to solve business problems, in addition to strong data visualization skills.
This role is within the newly formed Change Mobilization team in AWM Ops where you will have the opportunity to be a key part of defining the ecosystem and capability set and shaping the journey for this transformation team more broadly. Given the ambitious nature of this change program this role provides access and visibility to senior firm leadership and broad exposure across the full spectrum of AWM Ops.
• Create, manage and enhance product analytics dashboards in Tableau / Qlik
• Manage and deploy dashboards to the firm-wide server
• Educate AWM Ops users on data visualization best practices
• Support ongoing development of Data Analytics framework by partnering with business to identify requirements, bring in new datasets, support new users and train new team members in using the toolset
• Drive automation of new and existing processes
• Build, maintain and enhance Alteryx data transformation workflows. Deploy them to Alteryx Server
• Minimum 2-3 years of experience with Tableau / QlikView / Qlik Sense
• Solid experience with Alteryx
• Experience in structured data mapping from multiple platforms/file structures
• Familiar with SQL or another programming language and willing to learn new programs and techniques
• Strong data modelling skills
• Familiarity with database platforms (Oracle, SQL Server, Hadoop)
• Superior analytical ability with experience in collecting, analysing, and synthesizing large datasets
• Business acumen; experience in financial services industry
• Experienced Alteryx user capable of developing macros and managing workflows on a server
• Experience with web and/or mobile analytics and technology tools (e.g. D3js)
• Familiar with accessing data via APIs
The successful candidate should also possess the following attributes:
• Degree in Statistics, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field, or equivalent work experience
• Passionate about data visualization
• Self-starter who is creative with a ‘can-do’ attitude and strong work ethic
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Ability to multitask and handle high stress while maintaining accuracy in tight deadlines
• Team player, comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent problem solving skills and ability to work with tight deadlines
• Organization skills, be able to prioritize task based on priority level
Job Description :