- Gather end user needs, decompose user requirements to be consumed by technical team.
- Participates in product and feature demonstrations, internal presentations, client application presentations, management presentations and training.
- Utilizes knowledge of the software development lifecycle and engineering principles to ensure effective and on-time delivery of quality software applications
- Effectively document and prioritize user requirements using appropriate tools.
- Ensures that documentation and deliverables comply with established internal quality systems and regulatory standards
- Takes up blended roles including Testing, as needed, across an Agile Development team
- Collaborates with geographically distributed teams
- All other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Clear, effective and persuasive verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Good language skills backed with good documentation skills
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving ability
- Accountability and commitment to quality
- Ability to work with team members in order to accomplish a common goal
- Drive and persistence to seek information and take actions necessary to accomplish a particular goal
Functional Expert Considered a thought leader on a subject Thought Provoking Capable of making others think deeply on a subject Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Ability to Make an Impact : Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
Self-Starter Inspired to perform without outside help
Bachelors or better in Biotechnology.
Bachelors or better in Microbiology.
Less than 3 years: 0 to 3 years