This role will be a key member of the country leadership team and input into the building of solutions to achieve student recruitment targets and the strategic growth plan.
Marketing Leadership and Strategic Direction
• Responsible for leading on developing the ‘Go-To-Market’ strategy for India, to promote a portfolio of products to drive student recruitment and revenue.
• Responsible for working in partnership with Product and Digital marketing to develop a deep understanding of the value proposition, pricing and messaging strategy for Study Group products and brands to be promoted across the market.
• Responsible for leveraging local market and customer insight, ensure the GTM strategy utilises the most effective channels and campaigns to effectively connect and engage with prospective students and best promote the value proposition, creating a compelling and engaging customer experience.
• Lead and direct compelling multi-channel, integrated marketing campaigns, including field marketing initiatives, social media, content marketing, direct mail, paid advertising, SEO and PR, ensuring messaging and brand alignment, to deliver an engaging customer experience.
• Develop quality relationships and feedback loops with all stakeholders in the business, along with University partners and internal distribution channels.
• Ensuring all necessary management skills, frameworks, processes, and tools are in place and properly used to develop people capability and run the business effectively.
• Build plans to ensure the achievement of the team’s targets to meet or exceed revenue and margin targets, while commercially managing costs within the business.
• Deliver on plans for number of qualified leads and applications to be converted by sales channels into enrolments that comply with metrics required.
• Responsible for measuring return on investment (ROI) of all marketing campaigns and optimizes budget allocation to maximize effect.
The role will include significant interaction with both internal and external stakeholders globally. It is anticipated that there will be significant requirements for domestic and international travel.
Experience & Skills
• Candidate must possess a Degree level qualification preferably in Marketing and/or business or followed by a post-graduate marketing qualification
• Experienced senior international marketing professional, with demonstrable success leading Regional/Field Marketing teams across a number of markets.
• A strong commercially savvy leader with a successful track record in leading the marketing and communication of high value products or services with a long sales cycle into a global marketplace
• Knowledge and understanding of the international student marketplace and the challenges within the education sector
• An understanding of the international business environment and the challenges working across multiple territories
• Customer-service orientated, enthusiastic approach
• Sensitivity to cultural and linguistic differences
• Strong organisational skills and demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and targets
• An ability to work in high pressure environments
• Willingness to travel
• Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• A strong communicator
• An innovator
• A strong people motivator
• Output focused
Study Group is the leading provider of international education. We work with universities all around the world, employing people in 36 locations across five continents. We partner with more universities than any other pathway provider, and the highest number of top-200-ranked universities in the UK, USA, Canada, Europe, Australia and New Zealand. We are the most established name in our industry.
Study Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its students, and expects all staff and volunteers to share the same dedication. Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the role, including checks with past employers, an Enhanced Check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and overseas criminal records if appropriate.