AECOM is seeking applications for an Architect having extensive work experience of at least 15 plus years in Mega Healthcare/Medical College projects. The responsibilities include but not limited to the following-
- Responsible for providing architectural guidance, calculations, analysis, studies and recommendations for a specialized segment of the Architectural Discipline within the schedules and budget of an assigned project.
- May manage various groups of architects, designers and/or specialists.
- May work on modest projects and/or assist Project Architectural or Engineering Managers with higher grades.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- The candidate should have a 15 plus years of experience in the architecture and design work of healthcare projects.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Prior experience in similar projects.
What We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is pioneering the future. Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions inclusion, diversity and overall employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only delivering a better world, but working to make amazing happen in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.