Inviting applications for the role of AVP %26ndash; Account Transition Leader
In this role, you will be responsible for seamlessly running large-scale %26amp; complex projects for the Transition function and building a value for internal partners by stream lining / simplifying their processes. In our endeavor to stay significant and ahead of the competition in this hyper-dynamic business and client environment it%26rsquo;s imperative in building significant business impact. With an ask for ground-breaking, insight-led thinking, role involves re-imagining the outcomes for partners in the function.
This role involves consulting prospective clients in co-create E2E Transition / Transformation approach for all non-strategic deals to deliver %26lsquo;Intelligent Operations%26rsquo; / %26lsquo;Digitally Led Solutions%26rsquo; on bedrock of Lean Digital with the direction from the VTLs and contribution from TMs as well as mentoring and acting as a trusted advisor to the customer.
%26quot;Are you the one we%26#39;re looking for%26quot;Responsibilities
- Involve self in the %26lsquo;Flying Formation%26rsquo; team for Hunting %26amp; Mining pursuits
- Develop a strong E2E solution and its value being proposed
- Co-create the E2E transition strategy / solution
- Understand G%26rsquo;s Digital Compendium (Transformation Services offerings, solutions, digital assets, deployment toolkits etc.) with sharp focus on market / industry / client specific agendas
- Position G%26rsquo;s digital compendium credibly during all client interactions
- Develop and refine Client engagement strategies in line with client expectations and relationship management practices
- Engage CXO-1 / CXO-2 level in exploratory discussions; identify and articulate potential opportunities (unstated)
- Pro-actively identify and communicate risks, and co-create change solutions throughout the Transformation period
- Build financial acumen around revenue, AOI impact and cost drivers for a business during the transition lifecycle
- Design financial strategies (planning, reporting etc.) and ensure alignment with E2E groundbreaking change plan
- Analyze and take corrective action to stay on track with financial realizations
- Build a deep understanding of the domain, products and service lines within the industry
- Understand competitor%26rsquo;s product offering, strategy, positioning, strengths and weaknesses
- Develop the transformation blueprint / plan in line with the necessary change, associated costs and intended benefits,
- Implement the defined internal and external governance strategies (risks / issues / communication / compliance %26amp; controllership / knowledge / people / reporting etc.) building a %26lsquo;zero surprise%26rsquo; environment%26rsquo;.
- Post-graduation degree/ MBA [Based on technical proficiency – add technical degree]
- Technical/ Digital background – Project Management Professional (PMP) from PMI or equivalent certification
- Involvement in Six Sigma initiatives and projects
- Relevant years of experience post-Graduation with Minimum consulting exp. at Client level with shown expertise in building E2E transformative solution
- Extensive experience in handling multi-functional Solutions, Transitions %26amp; change management with internal and external partners
- Knowledge of project management tools and technologies
- Co-create Transformation Focused transition solutions in sync with E2E view of the proposed solution
- %26lsquo;Transformation%26rsquo; Focused Solution Provider : Co-create Transformation Focused transition solutions in sync with E2E view of the proposed solution
- Digital Suedo Native : Lead By Example in building a Digital Attitude
- Strategic / Outcome Focused Client Interactions : Build positive relationships with the Client Leadership Team on a bedrock of %26lsquo;Transformation%26rsquo;- based conversations
- Controller of %26lsquo;E2E Transition Costs%26rsquo; : Be accountable for revenue and AOI impact during the transition for the account/s
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.