Inviting applications for the role of Assistant Manager, After Market Service.
In this role, you will be responsible to demonstrate innovation and intuition in identifying areas requiring operational adaptation and/or improvement of existing processes in healthcare industry
- Responsible for managing day to day operations for a healthcare client in evening shifts
- Respond to customer inquiries and problem escalations
- Regularize and conduct weekly, monthly customer and governance to review and report out process performance
- Drive automation and improvements within processes to streamline As-is operations through Lean, Digital and Six Sigma tools
- Build and convert opportunities for organic growth of the account
- Responsible to demonstrate capacity for critical thinking and analysis.
- Responsible to showcase strong work ethic, with the ability to work well both independently and within the context of a larger team-oriented environment
- Minimum as a graduate in any discipline with strong academic record
- Minimum experience of working in a team leading capacity
- Desired prior experience in healthcare industry
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Excellent skills in reporting and deriving inferences from data
- Problem Solving Skills and an eye for detail
- Effective probing skills and analyzing / understanding skills
- Must be able to work on a flexible schedule
- Story Boarding abilities
- Prior experience in digital tools and language
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit . Follow us on , , , and .