This role requires strong, clear and consistent leadership with a focus on guest service and experience, sales and maximization of revenue. The Area Manager is responsible for the daily leadership of the branch operations.
• Demonstrate sincere customer focus and true appreciation for the guest experience.
• Develop branch goals, and implement policies and procedures.
• Oversee all branch procedures & policies, in conjunction with company vision, mission, and values.
• Responsible for leading the efficient and effective branch operations including short and long term tactical planning based on the company’s strategic direction.
• Maintain adequate professional service and retail program.
• Prepare Municipality requirements and reporting matters.
• Assist with the marketing programs and events i.e. calendar of events, media, etc.
• Supervise and ensure that employees receive ongoing training and hold meetings to keep employees updated on spa procedures and policies.
• Educate employees about the rules and regulations/ Disciplinary actions and ensure compliance.
• Follow the visual merchandising guidelines to ensure consistency in shop displays.
• Encourage and internally promote the monthly newsletters to create Spa retail and service awareness and visibility, to generate sales and increase memberships.
• Assist in creating membership incentives and sales promotions leading to a larger client base.
• Undertake duties so as to comply with the requirement of internal and external quality control.
• Comply with SOP’s and Occupational health and Safety requirements.
• Attend meetings at the request of line manager to ensure efficient communication across the operations.
• Enlighten employees of job responsibilities, performance expectations, client service standards, and company’s policies and guidelines.
• Maintain a proper inventory of supplies.
• Develop customer relationships and measure customer satisfaction by interacting with clients to get feedback.
• Handle customer complaints and implement customer service tool.
• Encourage and motivate team members towards accomplishing their commercial targets.
• Ensure equipment and physical facility in peak condition including cleanliness and repair.
• Manage and Team up with all the departments accordingly to create a smooth and synchronized workflow across the company.
• Coordinate and follow-up with HR for employees’ requests and maintain all documents/ Records that are useful for backup.
• Prepare and present reports as requested by management.
• Attend mandatory trainings scheduled by the Company.
• Manage, train, and motivate all branch employees.
• Coach and evaluate employee performance in order to ensure improvement; help resolve dysfunctional behaviour and facilitate problem solving and collaboration.
• Create an environment oriented to trust, open communication, creative thinking, and cohesive team effort.
• Use gamification, empowerment, and trust as appropriate to develop and motivate team members.
• Recognize and celebrate team and team member accomplishments and exceptional performance.
Job Type / Category
Contract Type : Full time employment Contract
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
Bachelor’s degree in business or any relevant subject.
Min. 3 years’ experience in managerial and operational position in relevant industry.
Fluent in English